About Niseko Kids Club
Niseko Kid’s Club is your trusted source for all your childcare needs in Niseko. Whether you are looking for a quality daycare center, an experienced nanny, kids English or Japanese lessons, baby equipment rentals, or celebrating a kid’s birthday in Niseko, we are here to help. We have been an integral part of creating happy holiday memories for families visiting Niseko since 2012.
Our childcare centers have been designed by educators, architects, and artists to ensure your child thrives in an engaging environment that nurtures and inspires their curious minds.
Our highly trained professional caregivers and teachers will guide your child to discover their own unique qualities through engaging activities, stimulating learning environments, and exciting group interactions.
At Niseko Kid’s Club we believe in providing an environment that allows children to learn by being curious, being creative and being critical thinkers. Our approach to teaching is not restricted to one education method; we incorporate the best of them all in our unique curriculum. We believe that individuality should be encouraged, and we modify our activities according to the interests and skills of the children.
Nature is an important factor in child development so children can play outside, and natural materials are brought inside for craft and sensory exploration. We form a partnership with our children, where our teachers, caregivers and children can learn together in a safe and fun environment.
Who should attend Niseko Kids Club:
- 12 months to 3 years of age Most ski schools only accept over 3 years of age.
- Children who still wear a nappy/diaper Most ski schools will only accept children who are fully out of diapers and using the toilet regularly.
- Rest Day let’s face it, a full day on the slopes can be overwhelming for first timers and exhausting for others throwing in a rest day can keep everyone happy
- Art/Learning Lovers Not everyone has an innate love for the snow. For those who prefer an interactive learning environment, Niseko Kid’s Club is the place to help them reach their potential while having a great time.
- First Timer Snow Goers Our programs help teach children about weather, snow, and ease them comfortably into their new snow environment. We put emphasis on helping teach children about becoming independent in learning about their snow gear.