Current Job Opportunities
- Review the employment page on our website
- Complete an online application form
- Attach a cover letter, resume and photo of yourself
- Applications will be then be shortlisted in August
- If you are successful for an interview you will be contacted in August
- Video Interviews will be held through August
- Successful candidates will be notified by the end of August
- Positions to start end of November/ Early December
One of the fastest growing winter resorts in the world!
Niseko is located on Japan’s northern Hokkaido Island and is the most popular Japanese ski resort, famous for the quality and quantity of powder snow, the international community, luxury hotels and vibrant nightlife. Niseko is the perfect introduction to Japan for those that don’t speak Japanese with many businesses and guests speaking English.
The Niseko United ski area is made up of four interconnected resorts – Annupuri, Niseko Village, Hirafu and Hanazono – Niseko Kids Club daycare centre is located in Hanazono. All four resorts are located a short drive from each other, with Annupuri and Hanazono, about 30 minutes apart. You can also access all resorts by skiing down from the top of the mountain. The Niseko United Shuttle Bus connects the four Niseko United ski resorts, providing easy access between Niseko Annupuri, Niseko Village, Grand Hirafu and Kutchan town. The free Hanazono shuttle bus connects Hanazono ski resort with Grand Hirafu. The free Grand Shuttle Bus is the local shuttle bus servicing the Grand Hirafu ski resort.
The neighbouring town of Kutchan is where you will find the banks, post offices, supermarkets, gyms, health care, the train station and other local businesses.