If a child has any allergies or dietary requirements, parents should let us know so we can do our best to cater for them.
- Parents will complete the admissions form for their child, and leave details about any allergies.
- The caterers will be contacted to find out if it’s possible to alter the recipe for the meals. In the event that we are unable to meet the needs of the child, the parents will provide lunch and snacks for the child.
- No peanuts will be included in lunch or snacks for safety purposes.
- No peanuts will be brought into the Kid’s Club in case of accidental contamination.
- Allergies will be posted in the kitchen for all staff to see.
- Parents will be informed immediately of any allergy attack and the steps taken