Staff will do their best to keep the daycare center clean and tidy. The children have the freedom to make a mess but they are expected to help with clean-up time; whether it be finishing up with crafts, or putting away the toys.
- Staff will put on the clean-up music and encourage the children to clean up and put things away.
- We use only natural products to clean our toys and surfaces, and avoid all harmful chemicals.
- All kitchen and table surfaces will be wiped after food preparation times.
- Children will wash their hands with a natural soap solution before and after food preparation time.
- Staff will wash their hands, tie back their hair and put on an apron before serving lunch.
- Each day toilets and sinks will be cleaned, surfaces will be dusted and floors vacuumed.
- Linen and washcloths will be washed daily after use.
- Toys will be sterilized once a week – on a rotational basis.