At Niseko Kids Club, we are dedicated to ensuring the safety and well-being of the children under our care while respecting the privacy rights of our staff. Our surveillance camera policy establishes clear guidelines for the use of cameras during babysitting services to uphold these principles.
- Documentation of Approval: Prior to the installation of surveillance cameras during babysitting services, approval must be obtained from Niseko Kids Club. Installation must also comply with all relevant laws and regulations.
- Privacy Considerations: Cameras should not be placed in areas where a person has a reasonable expectation of privacy, such as bathrooms or changing rooms.
- Informed Consent: All individuals who may be filmed must be informed of the presence of surveillance cameras and the purpose of the filming.
- Confidentiality: The camera feed should be kept private and not shared with anyone who is not involved in the care of the children.
- Data Handling: All footage captured by surveillance cameras must be stored securely and deleted within a reasonable timeframe, not exceeding 30 days.
- Babysitter’s Choice: Babysitters who are uncomfortable with being filmed should be given the option to decline assignments where surveillance cameras are present.
Niseko Kids Club prioritizes the safety and well-being of the children in our care while ensuring that our practices adhere to legal and ethical standards regarding privacy rights. This policy outlines our commitment to maintaining a safe environment while respecting the privacy of all parties involved.